RS Furniture House presented their exhibition through a live broadcast tour.
- The story of RS Furniture House started in 1992 as a family business.
- The e-commerce leg of the company is fairly new in their portfolio.
- In 2022, they wanted to hold their outstanding kitchen exhibition in a completely unique setting, not solely in the classic event style.
- Their expectation was to broadcast the live from multiple camera angles, in a cost-effective way.
- Their goal was to combine online and offline attendance.
- Where customers could create their dream kitchen online.
- An open event visible to everyone.
- They wanted to avoid large cameras, costly staff and/or cables which could disturb the visitors and the exhibition.
- Showcasing the perfectly detailed, quality kitchen designs, fitting every lifestyle, displayed in an everyday setting.
- 4 days / 4 locations.
- They implemented a virtual walk in their stores with the help of RECnGO.
- They created a 3+1 day hybrid event.
- We displayed the RS Furniture House logo on the Facebook stream and the viewers were able to see the details of the furnished kitchen models in high quality.
- Using multiple camera angles simultaneously, we presented numerous kitchen locations at the same time.
- With our app, sponsorship appearances were also managed easily.
- Thanks to the RECnGO livestream:
- They could generate specific inquiries.
- Preparations for the sale has also begun.
- Nearly 300 visuals
- 4 locations
- 4-day hybrid event
- 5500 sqm
- Food and drink tastings
- Complete branding
Thanks to our cooperation:
- People who could not be there in person were also able to follow, attend the exhibition online.
- There was no need for studio equipment or an entire broadcast staff.
- The cables and the large cameras did not disturb the guests.
- They could also show their logo and insert images easily.
- The live stream was performed in a cost-effective way.