1. Open RECnGO on your main device
2. Tap on Create A New Project
3. Enter general stream information:
- Project name
- Select orientation style; Horizontal or Vertical Video
- Select the desired streaming quality
4. Under the streaming option, select Streaming Disabled in case you would like to simply record your video without streaming.
- Streaming Disabled – Switch the OFF sign to ON next to Local Recording Enabled, based on the available storage on your device, the system will provide you with an estimated time/length you are able to record.
5. The recording will be saved on your main device’s library.